The Earnings Alpha Portfolio is an options and equity portfolio operated by David Ristau as part of The Oxen Report. Earnings Alpha recommends option and equity trades based on earnings analysis along with fundamental and technical analysis. The company has crafted several metrics for investigating companies on how they will perform into and out of earnings. Here is an example of an Oxen Report that includes an Earnings Alpha position.
- Enters 10-15 option plays per month as well as 3-4 equity positions per month.
- Uses credit spread options, which are bull put spreads, bear call spreads, and iron condors, as well as debit spreads, bull call spreads, bear put spreads, and reverse iron condors/butterflies.
- Position are researched using earnings analysis metrics created by our staff.
- Portfolio is available to Basic and Premium members.
- Portfolio is $15,000 in size.
- 100% position size is $2000 in options and $5000 in equity. Six maximum 100% option positions or three maximum 100% equity positions at any time.
For more questions, email us at contact at theoxengroup.com or call us at 1.800.709.1160.