The Equity Alpha Portfolio is an equity only portfolio operated by David Ristau and Ivica Juracic as part of The Oxen Report. The portfolio was the first created by David Ristau, and it features mostly short-term swing trades. The portfolio uses both fundamental and technical analysis to evaluate trades that are often held for 2-5 trading days. The portfolio does long trades, short sale trades, and pair trades (combination of long and short). Trades target small, consistent gains while limiting losses to very small. The company uses a fundamental basis to judge the stocks, looking for catalysts to them with strong technical setups. Here is an example of an Oxen Report that includes a Equity Alpha Portfolio position.
- Enters 20-25 positions per month.
- Uses long equity, short equity, and pair trade (long and short). Portofolio combines breakout trades with swing trades for 1/2 and 1/2.
- Position are researched using fundamental and technical analysis.
- Portfolio is available to Basic and Premium members.
- Portfolio is $40,000 in size.
- 100% position size is $8000 in equity. Max number of positions is combination of five breakout or five swing trades.
Available on Ditto Trade
Equity Alpha Portfolio is available on Ditto Trade. Please click here to learn more.
For more questions, email us at contact at theoxengroup.com or call us at 1.800.709.1160.