The Dollar and Sense Portfolio is an options and equity portfolio operated by Giorgio Ferrero and Bruno Massinga as part of the Data Center. Dollar & Sense uses historical and statistical analysis of equities to determine how they move in different time periods and under certain trading conditions. For example, we can analyze how companies have performed during past earnings seasons and/or after earnings reports to gauge how large of moves companies will make post-earnings or how they historically do in certain seasonal timeframes. We can see various correlations between economic reports and company movements as well. Here is an example of a Dollar and Sense article and position idea.
- Enters 8-12 option plays per month as well as equity positions
- Uses mostly credit spread options, which are bull put spreads, bear call spreads, and iron condors.
- Position are researched using historical analysis of past performance under certain set conditions.
- Portfolio is available to Data Center and Premium members.
- Portfolio is $10,000 in size.
- Average position size is $1000.
- 6-8 positions opened per month.
For more questions, email Giorgio at giorgio.ferrero at theoxengroup.com or call us at 1.800.709.1160.