The Option Spread Portfolio is an options only portfolio operated by David Ristau as part of The Oxen Report. The Option Spread Portfolio has basically the only rule of that it trades strictly option spreads. The portfolio trades bull put spreads, bear call spreads, bull call spreads, bear put spreads, iron condors, reverse iron condors, and more. The portfolio was created in 2011. The company has crafted several option strategies that we believe allow for a very successful, low risk options portfolio. Here is an example of an Oxen Report that includes an Option Spread Portfolio position.
- Enters 8-12 option plays per month.
- Uses calls, puts, credit spread options, which are bull put spreads, bear call spreads, and iron condors, as well as debit spreads, bull call spreads, bear put spreads, and reverse iron condors/butterflies. Uses sold puts as well.
- Position are researched using fundamental, technical, and historical analysis.
- Portfolio is available to Basic and Premium members.
- Portfolio is $20,000 in size.
- 100% position size is $2500 in options. Max 8 total 100% positions open at a time.
For more questions, email us at contact at theoxengroup.com or call us at 1.800.709.1160.