The Goldman Sachs Portfolio is an options and equity portfolio operated by David Ristau as part of The Oxen Report. The Goldman Sachs Portfolio uses upgrade and downgrade signals from Goldman Sachs to initiate trading ideas based on analysis of how Goldman Sachs upgrades/downgrades affect the market. We use this analysis to buy and short stocks as well as trade options. This portfolio was created in 2012. Here is an example of the Goldman Sachs data that we use to initiate trades.
- Enters 8-12 equity plays per month as well as 2-4 options plays.
- Uses mostly credit spread options, which are bull put spreads, bear call spreads, and iron condors.
- Position are researched using historical analysis of past performance of other Goldman Sachs' upgrades/downgrades.
- Portfolio is available to Basic and Premium members.
- Portfolio is $15,000 in size.
- 100% position size is $4000 in equity and $1000 in options. Max three 100% equity or 6 options at a time.
For more questions, email us at contact at theoxengroup.com or call us at 1.800.709.1160.